Vendor Info (2016)
2016 Vendor List
- Bake Me Pretty (Tambry and Mochi) – Mochi covered sweets: Brownie, cookie butter, cookie dough,& red velvet creme cheese, Butter Mochi Brownies, Green Tea Mochi bites, Fruity Pebbles Cupcakes, Rice Krispy treats, Poi crunch, Banana Mochi cupcakes, Mochi cupcakes
- Bao Boys – Taco Rice, Seoul Bowl, Yo Bowl, Obachan: nikujagga (Japanese peasant stew) over rice
- Bao Tao’n – Orange Chicken Burrito, Jook, Asian Style Horchata
- Channel808: *** Brown Rice donations accepted here
- Da Bolalohan and BBQ Grill – Beef Brisket Fried Rice Loco Moco, Spicy Grilled Pork Rice Bowl, Hamburger Stew Rice Bombs, Ube Sweet Rice
- Hawaii’s Fried Musubi – Fried Spicy Bomb Musubi, Fried Hawaiian Style Ahi Musubi, Fried Classic Spam Musubi
- Indian Grill – Lemon Rice with Coconut Chutney, Saffron Rice with Coconut Chutney, Veggie Biryani with Raita, Saffron Rice with Raita, Dal Khichdi with Yogurt (Signature Dish), Chicken Biryani with Raita, Shrimp Biryani with Raita, Chicken Curry Rice Bowl, Kheer (Rice Pudding)
- La Roux – Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya, Boudain
- Lanakila Pacific: *** Monetary and brown rice donations accepted here
- Mega-Load Burgers – Arancini, Risotto Crab Cakes, Fried Rice with Pulled Pork and Egg
- Musukawas – Crispy Pork Belly Musubi, Spicy Tuna Musubi, Chicken Katsu Musubi, Salmon Chazuke Musubi
- Oceanic Time Warner Cable: *** Brown Rice donations accepted here
- Rice Love Bags
- Shiga’licious/Aloha Cones – Shave Ice, Poke Cones
- SPAMERICAN™ Food Truck Tour
- Sweet Creams – Genamaicha – Genmaicha ice cream base with crushed wafer cookie topped with chocolate syrup and a wafer roll, and Strawberry Mochi – Regular ice cream base with chopped strawberries, topped with sweet azuki beans, condensed milk, and homemade mochi squares.
- VH07V | Revolution: Official 2016 Rice Fest Shirts will be sold here. *** Brown Rice donations will also be accepted here.
- Waimanalo Country Farms – Mango, Strawberry, Original, Li Hing Mui, Pineapple
This one-day event is expected to draw in thousands of people. They’ll bring their appetites, as well as a curiosity of rice and great tasting food in general. Having your business included in the upcoming Rice Festival event will expose your business, services, and products to the food savvy audiences, families, and people of all demographics who simply just love to eat! Limited sponsorship opportunity and vendor booths are available.
For all Partnership Opportunities, inquiries and/or questions, contact us here!